Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First day of School

So the boys had their first day of school at Santa Clarita Park. I went to work after I dropped them off. They had a great day and can't wait to go back. They are going to school two days a week. Praise the Lord for my little boys. They are always put a smile on my face. It may be hard sometimes to be a single mom, but I wouldn't give it up for the world.
I'm still amazed to think that they are my little boys. I'm still working two days a week. This week starts the crazy year for us. The boys have their first soccer game on Saturday and then they start Cubbies on Monday. The fun of driving all around town. I hope everyone is doing well.

3 comments:

Cherie Baker Vann said...

congrats on them stac, you are a great mom, I can tell!! they are both so handsome!!

Kiley said...

love the hair :D i started school with eli a few weeks ago. it takes up most of my day, but i love it.

Kiley said...

We are all doing very well. Cora is turning 1 on Thursday and some of Gabe's family are coming in - so i have been busy with a list of things i want done before they come...

We may be in CA in Feb, but were not sure. It all depends on where we are financially.

How is your church doing? How about your job??

I have been thinking about you - mainly cause i have been meaning to write you. Every time Eli sees your boys, he says "Are they my friends?" I tell him no, you have never met them. Then he says "they look like they could be really nice friends." Its pretty sweet. I do love the heart of a child.

Hope your doing well :D