Saturday, June 7, 2008

My Mothers Day gift

So one of the moms from preschool takes old fashion pictures for fun. So her and another mom set up at church to take these pictures for us for mothers day. How cool is that? This was one of the nicest things I've gotten for mothers Day. Let me know if any of you would like a copy. She took 83 pictures of the boys. What can I say they love the camera. I can print them up or email them. I'm so thankful for my sweet little boys and can imagine not having them in my life. Thank you Lord for allowing me to be their mom.
Blake Cody


Cody looking up to his little brother.

3 comments:

Kiley said...

Ahhhh!!! Those are fantastic.. I love those types of pictures.. How fun and what a great mothers day gift.

Cherie Baker Vann said...

they are so handsome :) when are we going to get together? I haven't forgotten! Cherie :)

Kelli I. said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES OF MY FAVORITE TWINS! So cute! What a blessing for you to receive these as a gift. It sounds like God has answered my prayer to give you sweet friends in Cali. I miss you and your sweet boys. Take Care and give them a squeeze from their Chicago friends.