Saturday, December 15, 2007

Merry Christmas

Well this Christmas will be hard for the boys and I, But I trust in the Lord that this pain and hurt I feel will not last forever. I'm so thankful for my boys and I'm so glad I get to spend all my time with them. Please keep praying for Mike's repentance. This is a perfect time for Mike to think about the birth of Jesus Christ and what it means. I have faith that the Lord can change anyones heart. Can you also pray for our condo to sell. Its cold and snowy there, but I know the Lord can provide a buyer. Thank you for all the prayers. God Bless

Stacey

2 comments:

Kelli I. said...

I miss you so much! Thanks for the new pictures of you and the boys. I can't wait to give you all big hugs! We are praying for you always...especially during this time of year. And for Mike, we think of him often and continue to pray that he will repent. We will see you soon.

Kelli

Leslie Marcoe said...

Hey Stranger,
I think about you all the time! I'm going through the same stuff you are right now. If you need someone to talk to email me and I will send you my number! Love you, Leslie
lesliemburger@yahoo.com