Monday, May 28, 2007

As of today


As of today the boys and I are still living in Naperville, IL. We are most likely to be moving back to California in July. For those of you who do not know Mike has walked away from our family and wants a divorce. He's not a Christain and never was. He's sick of living a lie. So with that said the Lord has blessed me through this time, my sister and her husband just got baptised. They realized that their obedience to Christ is so important. To have family come closer to Christ through the trial God has put me in is awesome, and I would go through this all over again knowing that my sister and her husband have been saved. Being an example of what Christ can do in someones life is great, I never thought I would make it through something like this. Christ has shown me to trust and obey without understanding. I still have a hard time with this once in a while. I can't wait to see what God has in store for the boys and I. I also want to say thanks for all the prayers. Please still be praying for Mike's salvation. I will do my best to keep all of you up to date. The boys are doing as well as can be. They are used to Mike being gone a lot so its made things a little easier.


Love you guys


God Bless

7 comments:

Becky said...

Stacey,
You are a treasure! Thank you for having the strength to share the wisdom God has for you. Love pours over you and your sweet boys from West hills! So glad to hear about Carrie & Brian! AMEN!!
Bec, James, Katy & Jonah

Unknown said...

Stacey,

Great idea to start a blog! I hope you plan to post more pic's of those wonderful and handsome boys. I am praying for you, the boys and Michael. Thank God for his goodness to your family and for his great mercy to sinners. May his name be glorifed through this time in your life.

With love from the east,
Teresa

Frank and Kellie said...

Stacey,
I am so terribly sorry. I don't know what to say. I don't understand why God put this challenge on you, Mike and the boys. I have faith that Mike will find his heart back to both of you. What can I do for you? Please contact me when you come home, I really would like to see you. As for us, our son has a big year(of what's left of it)ahead of him.We might have no choice but to go through the drastic brain operation, Hemispherectomy. We are fighting a losing battle for the last 4months and it's a matter of time our son will get worse. I will be waiting for you,sister.God has his hands on you and your boys, he is generous and precious of his blood, have faith, it will get better.
AMEN!!!

wayne said...

Dear Stacey,
I hope that you know I love you very much after all the years we've known each other. When you get home I hope you'll call me and Rose so that we can get together. I think you know that I've been through what you're going through and I know it is hard. With the love of family and friends you will survive and flourish. Let me know what I can do to help. I mean that!
Love,
Wayne

jill said...

Stacey,
Wow, I can't believe it. You know I am here with an open heart for you and the boys. Please let me know if there is anything that Jay and I can do for you. Looking forward to seeing you, Cody and Blake. Lots of love to all.

Jill

Kelli I. said...

To my friend Stacey,
You have been and continue to be such an amazing example of a godly woman. Through this difficult circumstance, you have remained faithful to the Lord and have continued to be the best mom to your sweet boys. Always know that you have a friend in Naperville! I am here for you and your boys and my house is always available for you when you visit. I have loved spending time with you and know that our friendship will remain throughout the years to come. You are a beautiful woman ~ inside & out ~ and I can't wait to hear about the blessings that follow as you continue to trust and obey the Lord.

With Love & Prayers,
Kelli

Kathryn said...

Stacey,
I just heard the news and I am terribly sorry for what you and your family have gone through. But I know you are a strong woman and will get through this. God works in mysterious ways.
Hope to see you when you come back to Cali. My fiance and I are back living here.
Thinking of you,
Kathryn